Assignment 2 proved to be a struggle for me.
Starting with taking the pictures, my video camera notified me that it could not record from my SD card, and after many different efforts of deleting content and turning everything on and off, I had no choice but to use my phone for the camera.
The actual pictures themselves turned out alright, but there were a few that were out of focus. To add on to my problems, with the rush of deadline approaching, my photos on the youtube video didn’t take up the full screen, and I didn’t have time to fix it.
Although I found this assignment to be pretty stressful compared to the first assignment, I’ll take it for what it’s worth and use it as a learning experience to realize that with technology, things will often go wrong, and I’ll be sure to give myself more of a head start to avoid these problems in the future.
You can watch the video here